Apple giant all set to launch its next event at San Francisco’s Moscone West. Developers can join from worldwide and can get the tickets and also online streaming option is available to get the live session. On April 14, Apple announced that it will hold 26th Annual worldwide conference on 8th June at Moscone West of San Francisco.
They also announced that it’ll be more session than ever before. Apple’s renowned developer community will come together to learn what’s next in iOS and OS X. There will be hands on lab and will have more than 100 technical sessions. Engineers and developers will get advanced knowledge on Integration and fine tuning with the apps
What Apple’s Worldwide Developers conference (WWDC) Activities include.
Apple’s next big 26th annual conference WWDC has several set of activities for Developers and Technology lovers.
- More than 100 Technical sessions
- Over 1,000 apple engineers support 100+ hands-on labs for code level assistant
- Full access to latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS and OS X
- Spread the knowledge on best practices functionality, performance and quality design
- Focuses on particular topic with attendees from all around the world
- engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with leading minds and influencers from worldwide
If you are Apple Developer or Geek and loves to acquire the knowledge on Apple technology from mastermind all around. Then don’t wait Just register at developer.apple.com/wwdc to apply for tickets and get more updates. You have alternate choice as well, stream the Whole session online throughout the week via developer.apple.com/wwdc/videos and WWDC app as well.